Introducing the LockNLube grease and air couplers.
Sometimes two hands are not enough! LockNLube couplers lock onto the zerk or air stem for a secure handsfree connection. Stop by Warehouse Supply and check out the new line of LockNLube products. LockNLube products make equipment maintenance easier, faster and more efficient!
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is compatible with all grease guns and grease fittings. It does not leak once locked on and will not pop off under pressure. No hands are needed to align or hold the coupler in place while greasing. You have both hands free to operate your grease gun and know that the grease will go in, not on, your machine. Guaranteed!
It has a unique sliding sleeve, activated by a thumb lever. The sleeve locks the four spring-steel jaws onto the zerk fitting and releases the jaws by pushing on the thumb lever. When the jaws are locked onto the zerk, a leak-proof seal is created. The locked connection is positive and rigid, preventing the coupler from coming loose and breaking the leak-proof seal. If a fitting becomes pressurized, especially a recessed one, just depress the thumb lever and release the coupler.
The LockNLube® Grease Coupler is fully rebuildable. If it starts to leak, you simply replace the seal and jaws, and it is as good as new. See our tutorial here. We include a free rebuild kit with every coupler that we sell. Additional rebuild kits are also available from Warehouse Supply, Inc.
- LockNLube® Grease Coupler Locks On—Stays On—Doesn’t Leak
- “Loop & Lock” storage feature keeps you clean.
- 20″ Heavy Duty Hose and in-line hose swivel
- Rubber grip and ergonomic handle
The LNL153 is a heavy-duty grease gun that gets the job done! We include a high-quality 20” hose, in-line Hose Swivel, and LockNLube® Grease Coupler. We guarantee that the coupler locks on and won’t leak. When you’re done greasing just push the thumb lever down to release.
Our Loop & Lock storage feature allows you to secure the coupler when not in use. It also creates a loop in the hose easily used for storage or carrying. This means no more greasy mess on your clothes, truck, and shop from hoses flying around when you pick up the grease gun.
The rubber grip and shaped handle make this grease gun comfortable in the hand. Rated up to 5,000 PSI, this gun puts out plenty of pressure to handle sticky fittings. Includes an air bleeder valve so you can load and prime the gun easily.
Like no other air chuck on the market, the LockNFlate’s six steel jaws lock onto any Schrader valve to create a secure, hands-free connection. The heavy-duty construction is built to last and stand up to everyday use in even the busiest tire shops, service bays, and garages.
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: six steel jaws lock onto any Schrader valve to create a secure, hands-free connection.
- 1/4” NPT THREAD SIZE: compatible with most standard air hoses
- HARDENED SEEL COLLET: Fits all standard Schrader valves [VG8/8V1 valve threads]
- RATED TO 150 PSI: Suitable for garage and industrial airline systems, auto and manual tire inflators, portable pressure gauges, and constant pressure systems
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION is built to last and stand up to everyday use in even the busiest tire shops, service bays, and garages.
- DURABLE, SPRING-LOADED TPU SEAL: Inflate tires with or without the valve core in place
Open up clogged grease fittings with the Grease Buster®. Simply fill with a solvent and tap the piston with a hammer. The updated design includes a textured grip and two O-rings on the piston. Manufactured by LockNLube in the USA.
- Cleans and flushes out old dried grease from fittings, pins, shafts, bushings, and joints
- Uses penetrating fluid and hydraulic pressure
- Reduces downtime. Much cheaper than new bearings!
- Hose extension and pneumatic piston available
- Not for use with sealed bearings
Come by Warehouse Supply today and see the full line of LockNLube products!